FAQ

A forum to discuss the Eldritch Role-Playing System.

Moderators: finarvyn, dancross

mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Re: FAQ

Post by mythfish »

dunbruha wrote:
dancross wrote:Make an opposed roll. Dunbruha, you each have an ADC of 3D12. :lol:
21. Beat that!
Dang, I only got 18.
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
dunbruha
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by dunbruha »

More errata: In the chart on p 28, there are 3 boxes that say: "Defender chooses
  • PDP". These are active defense pools (ADP).
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by dancross »

dunbruha wrote:More errata: In the chart on p 28, there are 3 boxes that say: "Defender chooses
  • PDP". These are active defense pools (ADP).
Note that the chart should include evade as useful against ranged attacks. Evade works against melee, ranged and unarmed attacks. Dodge works against ranged only, and some spells.
dunbruha
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by dunbruha »

More errata: in the chart on p 30: in Round 1, the creature has Melee D6 > Swords D20 > Short Sword D10. But the splits listed are D6 + D6, and D10. I am guessing that the D20 should really be D6... Yes?
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by dancross »

dunbruha wrote:More errata: in the chart on p 30: in Round 1, the creature has Melee D6 > Swords D20 > Short Sword D10. But the splits listed are D6 + D6, and D10. I am guessing that the D20 should really be D6... Yes?
Yes. Swords D20...it can happen in this game, but it just shouldn't be happening in that chart.
dunbruha
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by dunbruha »

dancross wrote:
dunbruha wrote:More errata: in the chart on p 30: in Round 1, the creature has Melee D6 > Swords D20 > Short Sword D10. But the splits listed are D6 + D6, and D10. I am guessing that the D20 should really be D6... Yes?
Yes. Swords D20...it can happen in this game, but it just shouldn't be happening in that chart.
Also on that chart, in Round 2: The creature has Ranged D10 > Bow D6 > Long Bow D4. The long bow has a max split of 2. So shouldn't Attack 1 be D10, and Attack 2 be D6 + D4? (instead of D10)?
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by dancross »

dunbruha wrote:
dancross wrote:
Also on that chart, in Round 2: The creature has Ranged D10 > Bow D6 > Long Bow D4. The long bow has a max split of 2. So shouldn't Attack 1 be D10, and Attack 2 be D6 + D4? (instead of D10)?
Actually, it should have been D10+D6 for the first attack and D4 for the second. Max split of two doesn't force you to drop dice from the ADC. The chart gets a failing grade. It will be fixed.

Return to “Eldritch Role-Playing System”