Goodman Games

Fan Forums
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Please post experiences in Actual Play!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:39 pm 
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

I'd love to hear about your first games using the Eldritch Role Playing system. How did your players take to it? Was there anything that caused particular confusion, or did the first session go smoothly? For those who don't have the game yet, we are still waiting on the quickstart, which should now be available by 4-29 (last eta).

Post subject: Re: Please post experiences in Actual Play!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:55 pm 
Wild-Eyed Zealot

dancross wrote:
I'd love to hear about your first games using the Eldritch Role Playing system. How did your players take to it? Was there anything that caused particular confusion, or did the first session go smoothly? For those who don't have the game yet, we are still waiting on the quickstart, which should now be available by 4-29 (last eta).

We are 4-30 and still no quick start...
I'm still waiting to get my book in the mail and I'll probably get it before the QS :p

Hyb'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:39 pm 
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Hybban wrote:
dancross wrote:

We are 4-30 and still no quick start...
I'm still waiting to get my book in the mail and I'll probably get it before the QS :p

Hyb'

I know. I had the file in my hands, but I'm sending it to a Goodman proofreader to ensure no typos. Sorry for the delay...it should be ready within two weeks, maybe less.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:55 am 
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Still good to know, it's always good to have for potential players.

Hyb'

Post subject: quick start
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:45 am 
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

dancross wrote:
I know. I had the file in my hands, but I'm sending it to a Goodman proofreader to ensure no typos. Sorry for the delay...it should be ready within two weeks, maybe less.

That'll be good timing. Should be able to convince my players to give it a shot along with DnD 4E.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]