Rules updates?

A forum to discuss the Eldritch Role-Playing System.

Moderators: finarvyn, dancross

EvilCat
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Rules updates?

Post by EvilCat »

I'm going to GM Eldritch RPG for Gameday of Russian Rolecon. I think that for fast-paced play that is required for such events Eldritch works fantastically. I'm going to run the Swamp adventure, though I may add a few NPCs to it.

Were there any rules changes I should know about, comparing to one or two years ago?
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Rules updates?

Post by dancross »

EvilCat wrote:I'm going to GM Eldritch RPG for Gameday of Russian Rolecon. I think that for fast-paced play that is required for such events Eldritch works fantastically. I'm going to run the Swamp adventure, though I may add a few NPCs to it.

Were there any rules changes I should know about, comparing to one or two years ago?
That's great! I've love to hear how it goes after the event. I believe you have the updated PDF. Let me know if you already have the monsters and traps PDFs. We've added some optional rules based on player feedback, but those were incorporated into the revised PDF, which is the one currently on RPGNow.

Good to see you here again!
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Rules updates?

Post by dancross »

How did the GM session go at Rolecon?
EvilCat wrote:I'm going to GM Eldritch RPG for Gameday of Russian Rolecon. I think that for fast-paced play that is required for such events Eldritch works fantastically. I'm going to run the Swamp adventure, though I may add a few NPCs to it.

Return to “Eldritch Role-Playing System”