WFF Special Features

Don’t just crawl through dungeons... make them sorry they ever met you!

Moderators: finarvyn, Luke Johnson

moriarty777
Wild-Eyed Zealot

WFF Special Features

Post by moriarty777 »

I recently got the Free RPG Day 'Temple of Blood' module and also had a chance to check out the preview of 'Rumble In The Wizard's Tower', and I just had a general question about the series.

With the features this series introduces like Finishing Moves and Mook rules, will there be different or additional ones appearing in other WFF modules?

I've looked through and I've started to run 'Temple of Blood' (I wove it in with some other material) and my players and I are having a blast! Great work!

Thanks,

Moriarty the Red
Luke Johnson
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Luke Johnson »

Hi, Moriarty!

So far, no additional rules are in the works; I thought those would be cool for WFF adventures in general. Also, these are *adventures* after all; I didn't want to bog them down with too many rules. But, if there's people out there looking for more ways to JUICE UP THEIR GAMES!! maybe you'll see some more.

I'm glad you like Temple of Blood!
Wicked Fantasy Factory editor-in-chief
DCC #19: The Volcano Caves; DCC #42: Secret of the Stonearm; and DCC 2006 Tournament Module: Palace in the Wastes designer
Etherscope developer
http://www.lukejohnson.com
Donny DM
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Donny DM »

Dude you should so get rumble at the wizards tower it's a blast to run. My players still havn't found the missing woman yet.
vagen
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by vagen »

Love the books so far, I'm absolutly jazzed about iron giant.

However if your looking for rules I'd love a set of chase scene rules.

I've never found a comfortable way to do it.

If you could come up with that, well I'd suspect you were some sort of demi-god
For the Glory!
For the Money!
For theFun!!!
Luke Johnson
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Luke Johnson »

Spycraft has some interesting non-combat-conflict resolution rules involving cards and maneuvers and stuff. It's worth checking out just for the novelty.
Wicked Fantasy Factory editor-in-chief
DCC #19: The Volcano Caves; DCC #42: Secret of the Stonearm; and DCC 2006 Tournament Module: Palace in the Wastes designer
Etherscope developer
http://www.lukejohnson.com
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

I have to say I like the new rules ideas. My kids are all for the finishing moves, like I suspected they would be. Even some of my adult players have shown interest.

I don't think I'll ever use the rules for the BBEG though. Too much video for my tastes.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
moriarty777
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by moriarty777 »

Donny DM wrote:Dude you should so get rumble at the wizards tower it's a blast to run. My players still havn't found the missing woman yet.
I'm seriously considering picking this one up as well as the forthcoming one...

M

Return to “Wicked Fantasy Factory”