PF Xcrawl, LoneWolf and You...

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

BoB821
Gongfarmer

PF Xcrawl, LoneWolf and You...

Post by BoB821 »

I was wondering if Goodman games had though about getting together with lonewolf to make a Xcrawl patch for making characters using Herolabs builder?
Thefuzzy
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: PF Xcrawl, LoneWolf and You...

Post by Thefuzzy »

A bit of thred necromancy, I am also interested if Goodman games will or could get Maximum Xcrawl added to the hero labs program. I have been playing a lot of xcrawl with my group since my kickstarter stuff came in and making characters has been a bit of a slow down for us (cuz when they die, they die lol)
Zedwimer
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: PF Xcrawl, LoneWolf and You...

Post by Zedwimer »

I too am also very interested in this, my group just started up a Pathfinder Xcrawl campaign (we've completed Dungeonbattle Brooklyn and are now halfway through a homebrew 2nd-level crawl). We've all got HeroLab as well, so it would be wonderful if we could use it to make Xcrawl characters.

I actually created my own HeroLab files for my Zeitgeist campaign, so I am tempted to do the same for Xcrawl if I can find the time (I haven't yet, but hopefully that will eventually change).

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”