What's Next?

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Raptor
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

What's Next?

Post by Raptor »

Just wondering what X-Crawl stuff you plan to bring out next? Modules updated to Pathfinder? Spells? Prestige classes? Monsters?
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: What's Next?

Post by goodmangames »

Brendan just turned in the manuscript to BostonCrawl, the tourney module he ran for Gen Con, so that's next in the queue. Past that he's working on "Please Xcrawl Don't Hurt 'Em," which he discussed at our Gen Con seminar - kind of a big mash-up of all sorts of new options. And we have this secret thing in the works that involves DCC RPG rules for Xcrawl. But shh, it's a secret. :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Thefuzzy
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Thefuzzy »

Will the older books (sell out and guilds) be re done in pathfinder or the rest of the old crawls? Are new pathfinder crawls in the works and is there a loose idea of when we will see more pathfinder xcrawl stuff? I ask since my group and I are playing a lot of xcrawl lately and I don't always have time to put together a crawl so the predone crawls are great.
Zedwimer
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Zedwimer »

goodmangames wrote:Brendan just turned in the manuscript to BostonCrawl, the tourney module he ran for Gen Con, so that's next in the queue. Past that he's working on "Please Xcrawl Don't Hurt 'Em," which he discussed at our Gen Con seminar - kind of a big mash-up of all sorts of new options. And we have this secret thing in the works that involves DCC RPG rules for Xcrawl. But shh, it's a secret. :)
Any news on BostonCrawl? Or on "Don't Hurt 'Em"? (It's been 6 months so I figured a poke might be in order...)
Thefuzzy wrote:Will the older books (sell out and guilds) be re done in pathfinder or the rest of the old crawls? Are new pathfinder crawls in the works and is there a loose idea of when we will see more pathfinder xcrawl stuff? I ask since my group and I are playing a lot of xcrawl lately and I don't always have time to put together a crawl so the predone crawls are great.
AFAIK they're planning on converting at least some of the 3.5 adventures (such as IndyCrawl and Las Vegas Crawl), if not all of them eventually. My group is also charging headlong into our own Xcrawl campaign... and I plan on converting some of the 3.5 adventures to Pathfinder myself if I have to (if we get to them before GMG does).

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”