Pregen Characters

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

vagen
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Pregen Characters

Post by vagen »

I'm so very excited to get to run X-Crawl for Free RPG Day, I got the copy tonight and have already read through it. (It's fantastic) I was curious if there was a place to get some pregenerated characters for it? I'm not particularly familiar with any new rules that have come up for Maximum X-Crawl, for obvious rules, and was hoping there would have been a couple in the book.
For the Glory!
For the Money!
For theFun!!!
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Pregen Characters

Post by goodmangames »

The pregen characters are available at the page for the Free RPG Day module:

http://www.goodman-games.com/FRPGD13preview.html

Hope you picked up a copy at your local store and are enjoying it!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Starhawk
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Starhawk »

Another pregen-characters question, this time for DCC RPG:

I bought People of the Pit and I'm planning on running it at Gen Con (off-grid). Are there any Level 1 pre-gens available for DCC RPG? Google is failing me in this regard.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Starhawk wrote:Another pregen-characters question, this time for DCC RPG:

I bought People of the Pit and I'm planning on running it at Gen Con (off-grid). Are there any Level 1 pre-gens available for DCC RPG? Google is failing me in this regard.
I'm not sure what the answer is, but you should probably ask in the DCC section, perhaps the General or Judge's sub-sections (this is the XCrawl section).
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Starhawk
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Starhawk »

Correct you are... I shake my fist at Google for plunking me into this subforum when I was search for "DCC RPG pregens". And then shake my fist at myself for not paying attention before I posted.

Derp.

EDIT: Also managed to answer my own question with a more vigorous search... if any other searchers find my erroneous post, know that there are eight 1st-level pregens for the Imperishable Sorceress Free RPG Day module.

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”