Jammer Music (maximum xcrawl)

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

rayous
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Event horizon

Jammer Music (maximum xcrawl)

Post by rayous »

There is a typo in combat rock that makes it unclear to me how long it lasts.

"In this case, the bonuses last either the three rounds after the Jammer uses her Music ability"

either indicates there should be something there that was left out. I think it is supposed to be "either until the effect ends or" and we presume Triggadawg has a +3 cha mod but im not sure. Any official word for this?

Also Jammer music can not be used "while using the voice for other actions". I presume thats only for perform oratory or sing as you don't use your voice while drumming or playing an electric guitar.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Jammer Music (maximum xcrawl)

Post by GnomeBoy »

rayous wrote:Also Jammer music can not be used "while using the voice for other actions". I presume thats only for perform oratory or sing as you don't use your voice while drumming or playing an electric guitar.
I can't speak to the first part, since I don't have that version of the rules...

But it is possible you can't be heard over the drums or guitar? i.e., you'd have to stop playing in order to communicate verbally.

X-Crawl goes up to 11, right? :mrgreen:
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
rayous
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Event horizon

Post by rayous »

76 views an no one knows the answer? Sigh.
Mouse
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Mouse »

Hey

Which version are we talking about..Was this the PF Xcrawl.. I will look and let you know, or I will message the creator to respond.

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”