X-crawl for DCC?

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

LeMaster of the Wise
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Adventure Gaming

X-crawl for DCC?

Post by LeMaster of the Wise »

When I was at Gary Con I played through an X-crawl game and the GM mentioned that they might come out with an X=crawl using DCC rules. Does anyone know if this is going to be a thing?
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Re: X-crawl for DCC?

Post by Raven_Crowking »

LeMaster of the Wise wrote:When I was at Gary Con I played through an X-crawl game and the GM mentioned that they might come out with an X=crawl using DCC rules. Does anyone know if this is going to be a thing?
I am pretty certain that this will be a thing. There are already several X-crawl adventures which use the DCC ruleset.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

I was at a playtest in February, but I don't know how far off the finished thing is...
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
ElLoboGordo
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Knight Arms, Stillwater OK

Post by ElLoboGordo »

I am keenly interested in a DCCRPG Xcrawl core book. I would helpplaytest that pretty much right now, and would run road crew games of it the moment I'm told it's okay to do so.

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”