[PR] Etherscope Adventures from Steampower Publishing

Forum for Etherscope, our new RPG of cyberpunk Victoriana.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, malladin_ben, Malladin_Nigel

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

[PR] Etherscope Adventures from Steampower Publishing

Post by goodmangames »

Goodman Games Announces Officially Licensed Etherscope Adventures to be Published by Steampower Publishing

January 8, 2006 -- Goodman Games is pleased to announce that Steampower Publishing will produce officially licensed adventure modules for Etherscope, Goodman Games' new RPG of cyberpunk Victoriana. "The Lemurian Candidate," the first licensed adventure module, will be available via PDF e-book purchase in early February, with a print edition to follow later in the year. Additional titles will be announced.

"Andrew Kenrick of Steampower Publishing has been involved with Etherscope since its public debut at Gen Con UK. He immediately recognized the game's potential and asked to be involved," said Joseph Goodman, President of Goodman Games. "Steampower Publishing has a reputation for quality products, and ranks as one of the best-reviewed publishers on RPG Now. I'm pleased to have Andrew involved with Etherscope."

"I've been a fan of fantastic Victoriana for a long time, and have eagerly followed the development of Etherscope since its announcement," said Andrew Kenrick, Creative Director for Steampower Publishing. "When Ben Redmond ran an Etherscope game at Gen Con UK, I knew I had to be involved somehow. And with a name like Steampower, what could be more appropriate?"

Etherscope is a new RPG of cyberpunk Victoriana created by Nigel McClelland and Ben Redmond. Blending themes of cyberpunk, Victoriana, occult horror, espionage, and military campaigns, it's already being heralded as a "brilliantly original game" by reviewers. Etherscope is completely stand-alone, utilizing an OGL rules engine built from a modified version of the d20 Modern rules. For more information, visit http://www.goodman-games.com/preview-Etherscope.php

"The Lemurian Candiate" is an adventure for levels 3-6, and is the first in a series of loosely connected adventures that can be played individually or as part of a longer campaign. "The Lemurian Candidate" starts with the theft of a priceless Lemurian artifact and leads to the PCs becoming embroiled in a web of intrigue and conspiracy in the dark corners of the Etherscope, where nothing is quite what it seems and nobody is quite who they claim to be.

Etherscope is available from all major distributors under SKU code GMG17620. Goodman Games has already announced two supplementary titles for the line, including the promotional module "Just a Delivery," available free as a PDF and at the low price of $3.00 in print. Additional titles will follow.

For more information on Goodman Games, visit www.goodman-games.com or contact info@goodman-games.com.

For more information on Steampower Publishing, visit www.steampowerpublishing.co.uk or contact andrew@steampowerpublishing.co.uk.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
andrew_kenrick
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by andrew_kenrick »

Check out the cover for the Lemurian Candidate, illustrated by Scott Purdy!

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Sweet! That's a great looking cover.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
andrew_kenrick
Ill-Fated Peasant

Lemurian Candidate out now!

Post by andrew_kenrick »

Steampower Publishing are pleased to announce the release of Etherscope: the Lemurian Candidate their first officially licensed adventure for Goodman Games’ Etherscope game of cyberpunk Victoriana. The adventure is available now priced $5.99 from RPGNow and ENWorld.

The Lemurian Candidate is designed for levels 4-6 and revolves around a spate of thefts of priceless ancient artefacts. But who is behind the thefts, and can the heroes solve the mystery of the Lemurian Candidate before it is too late?
Taurren
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Taurren »

Great news!

I'll be picking this up later this week, and I can't wait tolook it over.

Return to “Etherscope”