Etherscope Demo July 21, 2013

Forum for Etherscope, our new RPG of cyberpunk Victoriana.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, malladin_ben, Malladin_Nigel

Ceronomus
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Dungeon Games - Estero, FL

Etherscope Demo July 21, 2013

Post by Ceronomus »

So, having lain hands on the materials, I ran an Etherscope Demo yesterday. It was originally meant to be for Free RPG day but, the DCC game absorbed all players (as it should). The adventure run was Analogue, and I used the pre-genned PCs from Just a delivery.

A great time was had by all. One player immediately went out to pick up the book and is planning an Etherscope campaign, two of the other 4 players are also looking at running Etherscope games. It just shows, you cannot keep a good system down.
Raptor
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Etherscope Demo July 21, 2013

Post by Raptor »

A good place to order the core book is Paizo's website. They have it at 90% off! Unfortunately they have sold out of the supplement books.
Ceronomus
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Dungeon Games - Estero, FL

Re: Etherscope Demo July 21, 2013

Post by Ceronomus »

Yeah, I might pick up a few more copies of the book to do another demo down the line and give everyone a copy of the book. Sort of like the "Johnny Appleseed" of RPGs. I think that, if I run it again, I myself will have a better understanding of the game mechanics (I'd only gone through the book once or twice prior to the demo, focusing on mechanics that I was unfamiliar with).

Return to “Etherscope”