DCC#1 in German!

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Argamae
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

DCC#1 in German!

Post by Argamae »

Alright, IT IS DONE!

DCC #1 "Idylls of the Rat King" (German title: "Die Idyllen des Rattenkönigs") is finally translated and at the printer. Below you can see the German cover.

click pic to enlarge it!

But this is only the beginning... I have begun work on "Into The Wilds" (German title: "Die Schrecken der Wildnis") and "Legacy of the Savage Kings" (German title: "Das Vermächtnis der Barbarenkönige") is also being translated. I am really excited about how it will work out...
The lucky guy who gets to translate DCCs into German!
Done so far:
DCC#1, DCC #11, DCC #28, DCC #17, DCC #17.5 :)
Warduke
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Warduke »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

meister goodman, please when this comes out, make it available to us state-side folks (maybe in the on-line store). i would love to collect german editions of dccs. (hell of a lot easier than collecting the entire line)

are there any other non-english editions in production that we should know about?
Member of Fathead's Favorite Posters Team
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

The German translator will have it available from their online store, so it will be accessible no everyone. No other language versions out there that I know of!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”