Crypt of the Devil Lich

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

DrWaites
Ill-Fated Peasant

Crypt of the Devil Lich

Post by DrWaites »

Today I ran the first round of "Crypt of the Devil Lich" using the tournament rules.

After four hours of game play, the party had lost three party members, two of which had been dissolved beyond the abilty to be raised.

The total score was -170: a negative one hundred seventy. That's far lower than even the +325 scored by the lowest ranking team at GenCon 04.

I was wondering if any other group had this level of difficulty or a lower score.
Doc
brogan_a
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by brogan_a »

I played it in the tourney at GenCon in 2004. My team won it, and had no deaths in all 3 rounds. Not sure what your team was doing wrong. I would compare your party to some of the player-characters in the module to see if you need another level or 2.

-Andy
DrWaites
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by DrWaites »

"Not sure what your team was doing wrong. I would compare your party to some of the player-characters in the module to see if you need another level or 2."

No, we used the pregens from the module. I didn't use this as a part of my regular campaign.
Doc

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”