Knight of the Red Griffon

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Highmoon
Ill-Fated Peasant

Knight of the Red Griffon

Post by Highmoon »

I've been playing a pbem game of DCC (started as West to the Empire, but we've expanded from there) and I'd like to know if there ever was a Knight of the Red Griffon prestige class made, whether official or fan-made. If so, could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Knight of the Red Griffon

Post by Harley Stroh »

Moon,

Sorry no official version. Prestige classes got so bad and prolific, like the old 2E kits, that we steered away from ever writing in prestige classes. There might be a good unofficial prestige class out there somewhere, though, or one that we could reskin.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Highmoon
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: Knight of the Red Griffon

Post by Highmoon »

I was under the impression that my GM had taken the name Order of the Red Griffon from the DCC we were playing. I was just told that he made the name up, which makes my post a bit irrelevant. That said, at least in our Aereth there is now an Order of the Red Griffon based in Argalis, and I'll be writing up a PrC for these knights.
:)

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”