Maps for Bloody Jack's' Gold

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

docplutonium
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Maps for Bloody Jack's' Gold

Post by docplutonium »

Hey Hey...

I play D&D with my pals via Fantasy Grounds. And I LOVE The GG Dungeon Crawl Classics. They are very very good adventures.

Part of the process when I convert an adventure for Fantasy grounds is I have to redo the Goodman Games Maps for the Adventures. There is NOTHING wrong with the Goodman games Maps, I like them very much! But for Players, something a little more detailed is in order.

So I thought I would release the maps I made for the adventure. In each Image there is a 5' scaling square so the grid applied would line up correctly with the rest of the map.

The Abandoned Monestary

The Sea Tunnels

The First Labyrinth

The Second Labyrinth

If you can use them then awesome. I am only trying to maybe let others give their players a little extra.

Thanks
Doc
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Maps for Bloody Jack's' Gold

Post by Treebore »

Nice work! These should work with Maptools as well!
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
JoeCrow
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by JoeCrow »

Sweet work, man. Nice to see folks still enjoying that one; it's probably my favorite piece of work.
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Post by DCCfan »

Thank you! These look great!
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”