Does anyone have print copies of the Goodman Games modules with Jeff Dee cover art?

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

quark
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Xenomorphe Sàrl

Does anyone have print copies of the Goodman Games modules with Jeff Dee cover art?

Post by quark »

The reason for my oddly-specific post:

I am editing a video interview with Jeff Dee where he mentions the covers he did for GG back in the 2000s. I would like to include a few seconds of video footage showing the actual physical books he mentions in the interview.

If anyone owns the print edition of any of the following books and would be willing to record a few seconds of video with your phone please send me a PM.

* Saga of the Rat King — this is the 1E adaptation of Idylls of the Rat King and Revenge of the Rat King, which was published in a combined edition with new cover art
* DC19 The Volcano caves
* DC24 Legend of the Ripper
* DC36 Talons of the Horned King
* DC44 Dreaming Caverns of the Duergar

Thanks!
See my published work at Strange Quark
Follow me on Mastodon
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Does anyone have print copies of the Goodman Games modules with Jeff Dee cover art?

Post by GnomeBoy »

I'm pretty sure I have 19, 36 and 44 -- but things are a little crazy here at the moment with some floors being replaced... I may be able to get to them later in the week, if no one has gotten back to you by then.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
quark
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Xenomorphe Sàrl

Re: Does anyone have print copies of the Goodman Games modules with Jeff Dee cover art?

Post by quark »

That would be amazing, thank you!
See my published work at Strange Quark
Follow me on Mastodon

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”