DCC#45: Malice of the Medusa

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

DCC#45: Malice of the Medusa

Post by JediOre »

What can I say?

WOW!

This module knocked my socks off!

By far the best adventure Andrew Hind has penned to date.

Without giving anything away, the players will be sucker-punched right from the start and will be trying to stop a true evil that will leave them breathless.

I love the use of the unforgiving desert as background and backdrop for a true "Sword and Sorcery" tale the likes of Howard's protagonist Conan may have experienced.

The tomb viper is a stroke of genius.

Well done.
Hind
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Hind »

Hi

This is Andrew Hind, author of Malice of the Medusa. I'm really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the adventure. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

This adventure began really with a great antagonist in Lady Medusa, and from there everything just fell into place.

Thanks again for your kind words. I hope you have as much fun playing it as I did writing it.

Andrew
frank5471uk
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: DCC#45: Malice of the Medusa

Post by frank5471uk »

JediOre wrote:What can I say?

WOW!

This module knocked my socks off!

By far the best adventure Andrew Hind has penned to date.
Considering that Andrew has penned the wonderful Aerie of the Crow God, this is high praise indeed. I'll keep an eye out for the module.

Frank
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”