Question: DCC #48 - The Adventure Continues...

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Not under 3.5 rules. But as for the future, I certainly like the format, and readers seem to like it, too.

But what would we call it? "The Adventure Ends: A collection of 20 level 7-9 adventures guaranteed to be TPK's?" ;)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Blackdirge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Blackdirge »

goodmangames wrote:But what would we call it? "The Adventure Ends: A collection of 20 level 7-9 adventures guaranteed to be TPK's?" ;)
Well, that depends, will I be doing the monsters for the next one? :twisted:

I got my contributor's copy a couple of days ago, and I'm lamenting the fact that I don't have time anymore to actually play D&D: there are some great adventures in there. :(

BD
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

I got THE call today.
The call from my LGS.
DCC#48 has arrived and is waiting for me to swoop down and get it.
8)
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

CharlieRock wrote:I got THE call today.
The call from my LGS.
DCC#48 has arrived and is waiting for me to swoop down and get it.
8)
Got it. 8)

Love the Xcrawl extra. :D
joela
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Ordered

Post by joela »

joela wrote:
goodmangames wrote:
Only one more week to go. Yay!

Actually, it'll probably be a bit longer since since B&N and Borders usually get rpg stuff weeks after the FLGSs receive their shipments.
Ordered from Amazon. Same with WFF2. And pre-ordered Castle Whiterock as well. Can't wait!
What do you mean no?
joela
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Got it!

Post by joela »

joela wrote:
Ordered from Amazon.
Received it on Monday and reviewed it last night. Sweet....
What do you mean no?
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

This one is nice. I can keep bouncing the team back and forth between this one and the first. What with all the deaths and stuff. :twisted:
joela
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Death

Post by joela »

CharlieRock wrote:This one is nice. I can keep bouncing the team back and forth between this one and the first. What with all the deaths and stuff. :twisted:
Death...is good. :wink:
What do you mean no?
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

CharlieRock wrote:This one is nice. I can keep bouncing the team back and forth between this one and the first. What with all the deaths and stuff. :twisted:
LOL

Priceless.
tacojohn4547
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by tacojohn4547 »

goodmangames wrote:Not under 3.5 rules. But as for the future, I certainly like the format, and readers seem to like it, too.

But what would we call it? "The Adventure Ends: A collection of 20 level 7-9 adventures guaranteed to be TPK's?" ;)

How about:

The Adventure Continues - The Lost Levels: a hardbound collection of 15 to 20 level 7-9 adventures...

or

The Adventure in Full Swing: a hardbound collection of 15 to 20 level 7-9 adventures...

followed by...

The Adventure Concludes: a hardbound collection of 15 to 20 adventures for levels 10-14.

Ya know, extend the series out further, have some tie-ins back to the two earlier hardcovers. Together, there'd be years and years of DCC goodness to be had.

just my 2 CP worth.

tacojohn4547
Ken Hart
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Death

Post by Ken Hart »

joela wrote:
Death...is good. :wink:
Yes, there are a number of good ways to die in this collection. {Insert evil DM laughter} MUAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Feel free to ask any questions or add more comments.

--Ken
DCC, DragonMech, Etherscope editor
Writer: "Madness at the Mutilated Oak," DCC #48: The Adventure Continues;
DCC #52: Chronicle of the Fiend

"It really is the height of pessimism to have a hat lined with chain mail." --Mrs. Peel
tacojohn4547
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by tacojohn4547 »

tacojohn4547 wrote:
goodmangames wrote:Not under 3.5 rules. But as for the future, I certainly like the format, and readers seem to like it, too.

How about:

The Adventure Continues - The Lost Levels: a hardbound collection of 15 to 20 level 7-9 adventures...

or

The Adventure in Full Swing: a hardbound collection of 15 to 20 level 7-9 adventures...

followed by...

The Adventure Concludes: a hardbound collection of 15 to 20 adventures for levels 10-14.

Ya know, extend the series out further, have some tie-ins back to the two earlier hardcovers. Together, there'd be years and years of DCC goodness to be had.

just my 2 CP worth.

tacojohn4547
Bump.

(just because I was in the neighborhood, you know) :wink:

tacojohn4547

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”