DCC #35: Gazetteer of the Known Realms

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: DCC #35: Gazetteer of the Known Realms

Post by Treebore »

JediOre wrote:
Treebore wrote:a member of my group has combined all the PDF maps into one image. Would Joe be interested in it, to add to the PDF Bundle?
Treebore! Wow, I didn't know you visit these boards. You are a major player on the Troll Lord boards. Happy to see you.

If Mr. Goodman hasn't responded within a week, I'd suggest private messaging him. It seems the Goodman Game crew is enamored with Google +.
As you can see by my post count, I used to visit quite a bit. Only reason I am even messing with Whiterock is because we are playing it with C&C rules.

I also backed the MA KS, so that may get me posting again too.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

Whiterock looks really cool. I own it and have read it years ago. Would love to have a regular game to try the mega-adventure out.
PeelSeel2
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by PeelSeel2 »

I am thinking about running Whiterock again. So I am brushing up on Aereth. I put together the maps into a big one, got all the DCC module marks off it, put scaled 100 mile squares on it, and 25 mile squares layer for more granular maps. I have in hand a 150ft roll of 28in wide linen paper for printing whatever maps I need. I cannot wait to finish the campaign map and get it printed.
losloris
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
FLGS: trig

Post by losloris »

Really interesting thread here with plenty of meat to build a world. Hopefully you all could point me in the right direction for resources. Rhiannon has now become 9th (!) level. Our world is using the map from Egg of the Phoenix and I had mentioned that just outside of Nimbortan is a thriving, important druid community. This is about to become important. That noted, I have never played/dm a high level druid, nor thought of a druidic community.

Can you point me in a good direction?

Losloris
losloris
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
FLGS: trig

Post by losloris »

Also, is there a specific resource that details god's in general? I enjoy having in the least a model to base myself upon. Currently scanning the web for information on the Carnifex and only finding a large insectoid.

Losloris
PeelSeel2
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by PeelSeel2 »

losloris wrote:Also, is there a specific resource that details god's in general? I enjoy having in the least a model to base myself upon. Currently scanning the web for information on the Carnifex and only finding a large insectoid.

Losloris
I do not know of any God's list available other than in the GM's book. With the PDF you can extract what you need.

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”