DCC 38 - Goodman Games' answer to Dungeonland?

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

grodog
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by grodog »

Miniature Troll wrote:
grodog wrote:Hey, I didn't know you were local to LV, Steve: have you and Theocrat gotten together? I'm out there at least once a year for conferences, next time I'm there we should grab lunch/dinner/whatever!
I've had Theocrat (Issac - I probably spelled it wrong as always!) play in my Friday night games on a couple of occasions. That would be great to meet up the next time you're here. Drop me a line at sgreer@lvcoxmail.com the next time you're planning to visit.
Excellent. Can you please shoot me an email so that I have your email in my searchable emails? I'll be sure to be able to find you, when that show comes up next, then :D
grodog
---
Allan.
grodog@gmail.com
Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing

http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/greyhawk.html for my Greyhawk site
grodog
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by grodog »

I finished reading this last night, Steve, and have plans to incorporate it into my version of Greyhawk Castle! Good stuff :D
grodog
---
Allan.
grodog@gmail.com
Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing

http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/greyhawk.html for my Greyhawk site
iattackthedarkness
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by iattackthedarkness »

I too just picked this one up today. I wasn't terribly enthused to get it until I read this thread. That, and it is a DCC, so I have to have it.

Turns out that this one is every bit as good as I have read. Without spoiling anything, the Trumpet and Drum is equally hilarious and awesome.
Miniature Troll
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Miniature Troll »

Grodog, that's awesome! I'd love to hear more as you develop it in game play. iattackthedarkness, great to hear these forums helped you make up your mind about purchasing it. And, yes, the trumpet and the drum crack me up, too. I giggled a lot as I wrote about them. :)
Steve Greer
Lord of the Miniature Trolls

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”