Almanac of the Endless Traders

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Almanac of the Endless Traders

Post by mythfish »

Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Post by Jengenritz »

WHOO-HOO!
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
sedm1549
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by sedm1549 »

I supose the next question, now that the almanac release date has been issued, is "whats next for dragon mech?"
Orin
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Orin »

Some sort of follow on adventure for characters that have completed Shardsfall would be nice!
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

Is it actually out yet? It hasn't hit the B&N warehouses.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

It *just* shipped from the printer this week -- should be in stores in 2-3 weeks depending on distributors.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

I finally saw it in a store today, and it looks darn fine. I was quite impressed with a lot of the artwork.
Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Post by Jengenritz »

I picked up a copy of the Almanac the other day. I'm still reading through it, and I've really liked the art so far.
I wrote the "Cammerce" chapter, and I really like the study of three different dwarf clansmen. I think my favorite piece is the pipe-smoking, trading tortogs...there should be more art with them in it.
The busted wagon also cracks me up.
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

Yeah, I was quite taken with the pipe-smoking tortog as well. I only had about 5 minutes to page through it, but that one stood out. Probably because it's in my chapter. :)

The coolest thing to me about writing this stuff is seeing what the artists do with my words. The squoli is even more menacing-looking than it was in my imagination. Big kudos to all the artists.
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]

Return to “DragonMech”