Goodman Games

Fan Forums
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: A Tale of Interest
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:53 pm 
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

WotC recently published a D&D short story, and it seems so right for DragonMech: http://wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/drfe/FebFic

I could definitely take elements of this for my own campaign. I mean, a magical, infernal mech of city-mech proportions? That sounds like the calling card of the Tenth of Nine.

Post subject: Re: A Tale of Interest
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 pm 
Ill-Fated Peasant

Thanks for the tip Oaksoul. I'm going to read it and then let you know what I think, but I love the idea of DragonMech stories, this setting has so much potential. I'm trying to convert it back to second edition right now, which is what I prefer. Its challenging, but I'm making some progress. I'll be in touch about the story, thanks again:)

Post subject: Re: A Tale of Interest
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:58 am 
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Well, you're welcome. 2nd edition, you say? That was before my time, though I do at least know of THAC0. (Thank you, Goblins: Life Through Their Eyes). I'll stick with 4e myself - easiest system to homebrew in. Though I'm definitely interested in playing in a 3.5 DragonMech. (I've been converting it to 4e rules myself).