A Tale of Interest

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

Oaksoul Elite
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

A Tale of Interest

Post by Oaksoul Elite »

WotC recently published a D&D short story, and it seems so right for DragonMech: http://wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/drfe/FebFic

I could definitely take elements of this for my own campaign. I mean, a magical, infernal mech of city-mech proportions? That sounds like the calling card of the Tenth of Nine.
I am Omnirahk, half-Rahkshi ("Omni") of the WotC forums. I consider "Psionics in DragonMech" (see my website) my greatest contribution to anything d20 so far. At least, it's my most successful topic.
monke
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: A Tale of Interest

Post by monke »

Thanks for the tip Oaksoul. I'm going to read it and then let you know what I think, but I love the idea of DragonMech stories, this setting has so much potential. I'm trying to convert it back to second edition right now, which is what I prefer. Its challenging, but I'm making some progress. I'll be in touch about the story, thanks again:)
Oaksoul Elite
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: A Tale of Interest

Post by Oaksoul Elite »

Well, you're welcome. 2nd edition, you say? That was before my time, though I do at least know of THAC0. (Thank you, Goblins: Life Through Their Eyes). I'll stick with 4e myself - easiest system to homebrew in. Though I'm definitely interested in playing in a 3.5 DragonMech. (I've been converting it to 4e rules myself).
I am Omnirahk, half-Rahkshi ("Omni") of the WotC forums. I consider "Psionics in DragonMech" (see my website) my greatest contribution to anything d20 so far. At least, it's my most successful topic.

Return to “DragonMech”