Legality of Nederpickiwiki?

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

cssmythe3
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Legality of Nederpickiwiki?

Post by cssmythe3 »

Hey goodman games employees - I have a big big big list of locations in Nedderpick derived from examining deckplans of wwi era battleships. It's in outline form. Rather than facing the daunting task of filling in all the info myself, I was going to make a wiki at wikispaces.com or something similar, and invite forum members to come add to it and flesh it out.

My current favorite: Tobacco Stores.

Would this make your lawyers unhappy?

and yes, I know I added an extra 'i' in Nedderpick-i-wiki - it just flowed better.
-Chuck Smith
Oaksoul Elite
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Legality of Nederpickiwiki?

Post by Oaksoul Elite »

Maybe you should consider NederWiki as an alternative? I like the idea though. I can't speak for Goodman Games about legality though. I get the impression that they wouldn't be so much upset about any copyright-breaking as flattered by the attention and happy to embrace some free advertising. But I can't speak for them.
I am Omnirahk, half-Rahkshi ("Omni") of the WotC forums. I consider "Psionics in DragonMech" (see my website) my greatest contribution to anything d20 so far. At least, it's my most successful topic.

Return to “DragonMech”