Shopping at Nedderpick's Indoor Mall

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

cssmythe3
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Shopping at Nedderpick's Indoor Mall

Post by cssmythe3 »

Just finished running the Nedderpick potion of Shardsfall Quest, and it went fantastically! The characters are in my "Buried" campagin, so they new very little about mechs, nedderpick, or the Stenian confederacy. In addition to the material from the Shardsfall, I threw in a group of black garbed carousing mechjocks who were holding a drunken wake for a friend who died in a fight with a dragon, got one of the characters to actually scream when they realized that Nedderpick was not slowing down to pick them up, and spent a couple hours letting the characters spaz in the mall.

This is what I used for the mall:
http://www.buccaneerbass.com/rls/html/o ... ddivas.htm

It's really easy to convert the Iron Kingdoms stuff to Dragonmech, and the .pdf file has a huge assortment of interesting merchants, wares, and background materials.

The gnome coglayer got so excited that he hocked a masterwork steam pistol to buy piles of spare parts for experimentation.

Damn, I really should get out the next version of the NetBook someday...
-Chuck Smith
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Re: Shopping at Nedderpick's Indoor Mall

Post by mythfish »

cssmythe3 wrote:got one of the characters to actually scream when they realized that Nedderpick was not slowing down to pick them up
Hee hee hee. That was one of my favorite parts when I ran it, too. None of my players actually screamed, but boy did they look nervous.

Return to “DragonMech”