Steam Warriors

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Steam Warriors

Post by mythfish »

Ooh, there's a preview of Steam Warriors: http://www.goodmangames.com/WW17604preview.php
Ken Hart
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Ken Hart »

In my humble opinion, it's the coolest-looking DragonMech project to date, greatly expanding possibilities for steam-powered tech as well as the options for coglayers, steamborgs, mech jockeys, gearwrights, or anyone who wants to wield (or cripple) the new technology of Highpoint.

Lots of "crunchy' bits like prestige classes, feats, steam powers, and equipment, plus detailed info on coglings and tik'tok. It was a delight to edit. You'll have fun.

--Ken
MagusRogue
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by MagusRogue »

all i have to say is that Dragonmech only keeps getting better and better.... Joseph, you and your team are simply fantastic! i love the art and the feel of Dragonmech. Might even run a Dragonmech game on-line sometime, as well as a demo of it at my gamestore (i demo things like mad, even when i don't get points as part of an official demo team. too used ot being an official demo team leader, after all).
AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD this rant's done.
Sword Guy
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Sword Guy »

Darnit, I'm already having enough trouble running my campaign (too many modules to send the PCs on) and now you want to give me a book for more? *grin* Oh, well. I'm really looking forward to the release of Steam Warriors. Now all I have to do is get somebody else to run a DragonMech campaign for me . . .
DragonMech DM soon, with any luck.

Owner of all DragonMech books, Etherscope core book, and DCC 12.5: Iron Crypt of the Heretics.
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

You can come play in my campaign.

And what is that your signature says? "No matter how fast anyone writes, the DragonMech books will never come out fast enough." :)
Sword Guy
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Sword Guy »

Thanks, I would like to play!

And yes, yes it does. Because, truly, there is no such thing as too much DragonMech material, as long as it will be used sometime, eventually. Which is kind of the problem I have, seeing as I have at least 37 different modules for my PCs to run through, and they don't seem to be all that interested in my campaign . . .

But I'd love to PC. I'll get in touch with you.
DragonMech DM soon, with any luck.

Owner of all DragonMech books, Etherscope core book, and DCC 12.5: Iron Crypt of the Heretics.

Post by Guest »

When will it be out? I must have it!!!
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

Mmmmm...preview...

Return to “DragonMech”