DMB at DragonCon/GenCon

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

DMB at DragonCon/GenCon

Post by mythfish »

I will be running some demos of DMB at DragonCon in Atlanta this year. If you're going to be there, plan accordingly. :)

I don't believe there are any plans for DMB to be officially run at GenCon this weekend, but if you go to the Goodman booth and meet Ken Hart, you might be able to talk him into running one for you. :P
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
cssmythe3
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: DMB at DragonCon/GenCon

Post by cssmythe3 »

<wishful thinking>Dragonmech battles demos ever going to come to the big apple?</wishful thinking>

-Chuck
-Chuck Smith
Waspinator
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Waspinator »

I can't go, but it's good to hear that the game is coming along. Any chance of a release date being announced?
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

cssmythe3 wrote:<wishful thinking>Dragonmech battles demos ever going to come to the big apple?</wishful thinking>
I live pretty far away from NYC and I'm too poor to do much traveling, so it'd have to be someone other than me. I know our editor lives in NJ, though... :mrgreen:

If anyone was actually planning on going to DragonCon, the demos are supposed to be from 1-5pm on Sat and Sun but they seem to have been left off the schedule. We'll have to see what's up with that.
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]

Return to “DragonMech”