Unnofficial FAQ

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

MagusRogue
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Unnofficial FAQ

Post by MagusRogue »

As promised, I've compiled the faq, up to the most resent questions answered. I'll continue to update it regularly. Warning, however, I do believe it's my computer that's being awnry, and I couldn't get the hyperlink to the Miscellanious section to go to the right page. It would link perfectly in the .doc, but when i printed it to pdf, it refuses to do anything but go to the previous page. I just gave up after 15 minutes of tinkering with it.

Any suggestions are, of course, welcome. *G* I also warmly take praise. Not that I have an ego or anything.... 8)

For The Unofficial DragonMech FAQ, Click Here
AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD this rant's done.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

This is great. Thanks!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
MagusRogue (Guest)

Post by MagusRogue (Guest) »

My pleasure as always, Joseph. *Grins* least I can do, for how you're helping me out. I'll try to update it once a week, or whenever updates to questions pop up. Please inform me if I haven't taken care of anything yet, and a sticky would be nice. *Grins* If you know how to do one, that is.
MagusRogue (Guest)

Post by MagusRogue (Guest) »

ack, just noticed the sticky. *G* thanks jospeh.

Post by Guest »

hey, here after finals, I plan on updating the FAQ. problem is, alot of quesations were asked outside of the Question page.... gonna need a compliation of official answers and stuff... might take a while.
magusrogue (Guest)

Post by magusrogue (Guest) »

that was me, btw

Return to “DragonMech”