List of DMech Products?

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

cssmythe3
Wild-Eyed Zealot

List of DMech Products?

Post by cssmythe3 »

Is there a list somewhere of all of the slated Dmech books 'in the pipeline'?

Mech Manual is coming out first

Culled from my brain's ability to recall the forum is:
Steam Powers Book (classes, powers, combos, etc)
Second Age of Walkers (Who Knows What content)
Some book with the 'magic of the Gur'

Are there any others in the works?

Any more adventure modules in the works (please please)

Is there a delux city-mech book, mostly devoted to a single mech with overview maps, detail maps of important locations, a site-specific mini-module etc?

Am I having massive deja-vu or did I type this already?

PS Gonna try to get the next rev of the Netbook of Dragonmech out before the end of the year.
-Chuck Smith
Makfire
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Makfire »

Netbook ???

where do i get that then ?
:shock:
"From the darkness a helping hand to guide you to light" http://www.gaming-world.org.uk
cssmythe3
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by cssmythe3 »

I have version 0.5 on my website:

www.brothersdigital.com/~csmith/steamp/

New classes, new mechs, new equipment, hordes of NPCs.

It's original stuff and stuff culled from the forums here...
-Chuck Smith

Post by Guest »

The "magic of the Gur" stuff is in Second Age of Walkers (I co-authored it, for the record). It's one small part of what turned out to be a pretty big book full of all kinds o' stuff. I don't want to say too much until Joseph gives the go-ahead, but I don't want anyone expecting to see some big Gur-magic-centric supplement out there soon. Probably not a big demand for that niche.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Hey Chuck,

Here's the official rundown of what's finalized enough to be announced:

Mech Manual: You know about this one.

Second Age of Walkers: Scheduled for March '05. This is a 192-page campaign guide for the DragonMech world. It's divided into four main sections, focusing on the Stenian Confederacy, Legion, Irontooth Clans, and L'arile Nation. Each section covers the history, culture, philosophy, geography, military, and other details of that faction, as well as crunchy bits necessary to play that faction. There are new feats and mechs for characters from each section; other new rules as appropriate (such as spells for the L'arile and Legion sections); and a host of NPCs, particularly for the Irontooth. And, of course, there are the city-mechs! Second Age includes a detailed look at Durgan-lok, Tannanliel, and Haven.

Steam Warriors: Scheduled for June '05. This 128-page sourcebook expands the options for the steam-driven classes (coglayers, mech jockeys, and steamborgs), as well as general steam-driven options in the DragonMech world. It covers a wide variety of topics ranging from new feats, new steam powers, new uses for skills, new equipment, new prestige classes, and so on, and even has a section on playing cogling characters.

Other books further on the horizon will look into the city of Edge in greater detail, and explore more "monstrous mech" opponents.

I like the idea of a deluxe city-mech book. There's a good mech cross-section illustration at the end of the Mech Manual but I still haven't gotten a chance to really do a super-cool detailed mapping of a city-mech. That's a good idea.

As for adventure modules, no more in the works, though I have been thinking about digging out some of the old home-use adventures I wrote for DragonMech early on. I'll see if I can find any...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
LVSUBARU
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by LVSUBARU »

Keep em comimg!!!! :D
cssmythe3
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by cssmythe3 »

Thanks! I'll be able to better invest my own creativity into stuff that you aren't already doing.

Keep up the great work!
-Chuck Smith
Sword Guy
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Sword Guy »

Okay, so now that we've got the Mech Manual, Second Age of Walkers, and Steam Warriors, (and Rumors & Lies, too) are there any more books coming out?

I saw a book called "The Lost City" at Amazon, as well as "Monstrous Mechs." Any more in pipeline?
DragonMech DM soon, with any luck.

Owner of all DragonMech books, Etherscope core book, and DCC 12.5: Iron Crypt of the Heretics.
Ken Hart
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Ken Hart »

Actually, it's "The Last City," and while I don't know the release date and probably can't say much more until Joseph makes an announcement on the site, it's an excellent book that'll give your DragonMech campaign a new edge. :)

Ken Hart
Editor
Sword Guy
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Sword Guy »

Right, my mistake.

And you do mean a new edge, right? *wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat*
DragonMech DM soon, with any luck.

Owner of all DragonMech books, Etherscope core book, and DCC 12.5: Iron Crypt of the Heretics.

Return to “DragonMech”