ok... cogmorph

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

modus666
Wild-Eyed Zealot

ok... cogmorph

Post by modus666 »

per steam warriors,

"Transform (Ex): At 10th level, the cogmorph
can combine all of his artificial parts.
This is an extra combination and he can
reassign his artificial parts bonus and steam
powers as if creating a new combination. If
he gains new artificial parts, they are added
to this combination."

ok... a little clarification if i may? does this mean that the cogmorph can now freely combine his parts and powers any way he feels like? or does it mean he gains one final new combination that combines ALL parts and steam powers simultaneously?
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Re: ok... cogmorph

Post by mythfish »

modus666 wrote:or does it mean he gains one final new combination that combines ALL parts and steam powers simultaneously?
I'm fairly certain it means they get a final combination that combines all parts simultaneously.
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
Charke
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Charke »

I wrote this class and yes you are correct. He gets one final new combination that combines all parts and steam powers simultaneously.

There is no small inspiration from transformers, especially combining transformers or the cogmorph but I hope I've kept it steamborgish enough.

I really wanted to give Steamborgs some more options but there is no ability (that I've seen or written) that allows them to rearrange their powers on the fly as they like. It would be very powerful. I started approaching that idea with this class but it'll always need a limit.

Mark Charke

Return to “DragonMech”