Dragonmech for 4.0.

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

Sellix
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Dragonmech for 4.0.

Post by Sellix »

Hello again,

This is a question for the designers and developers at Goodman Games, should they be so kind as to respond to my question (and further, I apologize if this has been asked elsewhere).

Are there any plans to update Dragonmech for the upcoming 4.0 rules of Wizard's standard D&D products? I'd like to see that happen, but I can understand if that is impossible because of complications it could create for the company.
"What? What's wrong with shaving with a power tool?" -Sellix as he's applying a circular sanding saw to his beard.
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

It was only a matter of time before someone asked.

I don't know exactly what Joseph has planned for DragonMech and 4e. My guess is that it will be a while before DragonMech gets a 4e update, though. The 4e emphasis seems to be on the DCC, X-Crawl, and WFF stuff for the immediate future, but DragonMech is getting an update of sorts in DragonMech Battles, the tabletop mech combat game.

But Joseph knows more about his plans than I do. I'm mostly just guessing.
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

The immediate plan for DragonMech is the tabletop battle game. After that, time will tell. :) In the meantime, though, I think the tabletop battle game will open up a lot of new options for play, and better inform any RPG decisions made thereafter...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Sellix
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Sellix »

goodmangames wrote:The immediate plan for DragonMech is the tabletop battle game. After that, time will tell. :) In the meantime, though, I think the tabletop battle game will open up a lot of new options for play, and better inform any RPG decisions made thereafter...
Awesome, thank you very much for replying to me, both of you, I mean.
"What? What's wrong with shaving with a power tool?" -Sellix as he's applying a circular sanding saw to his beard.
Save Vs. Death Ray
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Save Vs. Death Ray »

I'm betting it will be easy to house rule 4E to Dragonmech 3.5. We can all share house rules and classes until the official Goodman version comes out.

Return to “DragonMech”