Dragonmech

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

Dragonmech

Post by Guest »

I registered just to say what a great job you guys did with Dragonmech! I really like the world and storylines. I plan on DMing a Dragonmech campain in acouple weeks. I have "The Shardsfall Quest" preorded and can not wait for it's release!
Keep up the good work! 8)
LVSUBARU
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by LVSUBARU »

I guess I forgot to Log In before I posted. Opps! :wink:
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I'm really satisfied with how Shardsfall Quest came out, too -- two of the combats from it are among my all-time favorite D&D/d20 battles. But I won't give you a spoiler... once you've had a chance to play it, let me know how it goes for you! :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
LVSUBARU
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by LVSUBARU »

I'll let you know how it goes. I'm looking forward to it.

The site says Gan Con release. So I am assuming that copies will get mailed when you return. Is that right?
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

LVSUBARU wrote:The site says Gan Con release. So I am assuming that copies will get mailed when you return. Is that right?

Yep, that's correct -- they'll be in the mail early next week.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
LVSUBARU
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by LVSUBARU »

Excellent! 8)

Me too! Me too!

Post by Guest »

I applied for a login today, but I just can't wait to tell you how much I love DragonMech!

I have been running a D&D 3.0 campaign since October of last year, and starting with next game, I'm porting the heroes over to DragonMech!

We plan on wrapping that game up around level 20 (they are 10-12th right now), and by that time, the players will have a firm grounding in Dragonmech, and will have ideas about what sort of 1st level characters they might like to make.

We can't make it to GenCon this year (we went last year), but I really look forward to the Shardsfall Quest. I am going to pre-order it through my FLGS as well.

I'm sure I'll have more to say later. Thank you for such a cool setting!

-Gospog
gospog
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by gospog »

And now I have a real login. Thanks! :)
"Gazelle carcass!"

Return to “DragonMech”