DragonMech at GenCon

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

DragonMech at GenCon

Post by mythfish »

At this moment there are still 3 slots open for the Saturday noon DragonMech adventure. Event info here: https://registration.gencon.com/indy/ev ... 09&eid=695

Anyone from these boards signed up? Who should I be looking forward to meeting?
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

Several people from these boards expressed interest in DragonMech at GenCon but were unable to get into the scheduled games. As it turns out, I will be at GenCon all four days and perhaps even Weds night with nothing in particular to do beyond the two scheduled games I'm running Sat and Sun.

If anyone wants to do a Weds or Thurs night session, let me know.
Dieter Zimmerman
Charke
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Charke »

I might try get into some of those DragonMech games. I've been terribly busy with writing to do anything much about GenCon yet but I should probably get on top of it.

Mark Charke
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made "Grave of the Gearwright" a good time. It was great to be able to run a DM adventure for a couple of the other folks on the DM team (Mark and Ken), and all my other players were fabulous too!

If anyone's interested a .TXT file of the pregen characters can be downloaded by clicking this here link.
Dieter Zimmerman
sbrungardt
Gongfarmer

Thanks!

Post by sbrungardt »

I had a blast at the con! Thanks for running the game - I played the steamborg on the Saturday game, if I remember which day it was properly - we chatted about the setting some before the game began.
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

Yep, I remember you. You did a great job of losing your humanity. I had a couple of other players from your home group in the Sunday game. You guys seem to have a pretty fun group...wish I lived closer. :)
Dieter Zimmerman

Return to “DragonMech”