More Wanderer's Guild monster manuals?

Comments on our other product lines: Dungeon Alphabet, Monster Alphabet, Cthulhu Alphabet, How to Write Adventure Modules That Don't Suck, and more...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

snakewing
Wild-Eyed Zealot

More Wanderer's Guild monster manuals?

Post by snakewing »

Joseph,

Even though I have yet to be able to read my copy of Monsters of the Endless Dark, I know it will be good if the previews on the website are any indication. Is there any chance of more monster manuals from the Wanderer's Guild? I'd like to see a guides for the desert, just to see what they could come up with.

Tim
BenPowis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by BenPowis »

Snakewing, allow me to answer your question if I may. There are indeed going to be more Wanderers Guild monster manuals, so long as people show their support and order the Endless Dark (get all yours friends to buy it).
You should check out the Wanderers Guild Discussion Forum for information on future products.

As or a guide to the desert, I really couldnt say. But im sure the forums will ;)
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Ben's right -- there will definitely be more! The next one scheduled for release is "Monsters of the Boundless Blue: the Wanderers Guild Guide to Aquatic Organisms," which is scheduled for July. After that, there's a Wanderers Guild book scheduled for September that is tentatively code named "Leafy Greens." The focus of that one is plants and plant-based organisms. The final name, of course, will not be "Leafy Greens." :)

You should definitely check out the Wanderers Guild site. It has a lot more information on the series: www.wanderersguild.com
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
snakewing
Wild-Eyed Zealot

just noticed the update

Post by snakewing »

I had looked at the Wanderer's Guild site just last week and it didn't look like it had been updated since the Endless dark book had been announced, but now I just checked it and it looks like the site got an upgrade.

I didn't check the WG forums on my previous visits to the site, but I am glad I read it now.

I look forward to Leafy Greens and the Aquatic Organisms books (maybe the Aquatic book will push for an Aquatic Adventure Guide, who knows).

Thanks for the answer

Tim
Eggplant
Ill-Fated Peasant

WG website

Post by Eggplant »

For the edification of the inquisitive...

The Wanderers Guild website is updated at least once a week, usually four or five times a week depending on my deadlines. The homepage tells the date of the most recent change, while the Recent Happenings section details those changes. The Guild forums are always pretty lively and lots of things go on there that a casual perusal of the archives might miss.

Several nifty changes and additions have been made this week. I invite you to visit...
Breath_of_Death
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: More Wanderer's Guild monster manuals?

Post by Breath_of_Death »

snakewing wrote:Joseph,

I'd like to see a guides for the desert, just to see what they could come up with.

Tim
Me too. I've been running a desert campaign and I'm tired of the same old genies and monsters made of sand. I bet you guys could make a really sweet book of desert monsters. What's next after Monsters of the Boundless Blue?
Breath_of_Death
Ill-Fated Peasant

Oops

Post by Breath_of_Death »

I mean, what's next after "Leafy Greens"? A book about plants sounds like a really sweet idea. Will it have sweet new plant monsters?
BenPowis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by BenPowis »

goodmangames wrote:After that, there's a Wanderers Guild book scheduled for September that is tentatively code named "Leafy Greens." The focus of that one is plants and plant-based organisms. The final name, of course, will not be "Leafy Greens." :)
Voila! :)
BenPowis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by BenPowis »

Whoops, after Leafy Greens? Nothing has been made public about further publications succeeding project 'Leafy Greens'.

But the Wanderers Guild and Goodman Games sites have recently posted previews of Boundless Blue! :)
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Oops

Post by goodmangames »

Breath_of_Death wrote:I mean, what's next after "Leafy Greens"? A book about plants sounds like a really sweet idea. Will it have sweet new plant monsters?
Yes, all sorts of new plant creatures, including monsters and less fearsome plant creatures, as well new herbs, useful plants, plant-based magic, and more.

As for what's after that... for now, only time will tell... ;)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “System Neutral Products and More”