All aboard the half-drow train!

Comments on our other product lines: Dungeon Alphabet, Monster Alphabet, Cthulhu Alphabet, How to Write Adventure Modules That Don't Suck, and more...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Black Knight
Wild-Eyed Zealot

All aboard the half-drow train!

Post by Black Knight »

Since the release of the critically acclaimed Complete Guide to Drow, there seems to be an epidemic of half-drow mutations running around the internet. The newest pair seems to come by way of Mystic Eye Games' Dogs of War, Issue 2. They have a pair of half-drow, one is a drider/half-orc crossbreed and the other is a half-kraken/half-drow.

As the initial designer of the CGtD, I am very pleased that other companies are making strides in this direction.

Toot, toot! All aboard! Next stop, half-drow/half-pikachu! Gotta corrupt them all!
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: All aboard the half-drow train!

Post by goodmangames »

Black Knight wrote:Since the release of the critically acclaimed Complete Guide to Drow, there seems to be an epidemic of half-drow mutations running around the internet. The newest pair seems to come by way of Mystic Eye Games' Dogs of War, Issue 2. They have a pair of half-drow, one is a drider/half-orc crossbreed and the other is a half-kraken/half-drow.

As the initial designer of the CGtD, I am very pleased that other companies are making strides in this direction.

Toot, toot! All aboard! Next stop, half-drow/half-pikachu! Gotta corrupt them all!
Half-drow, half-kraken? Boy, you gotta wonder how that one came about. "Say, those are some mighty fine tentacles you got there. Can I buy you a drink?"
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Mr. Author
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Mr. Author »

It's very simple in a D&D world.

A wizard did it.

If you can't ever figure out why something is a certain way, always blame the wizard.

Half drow kraken? Wizard did it.

Now, about that drink.......
(insert witty phrase)

Return to “System Neutral Products and More”