DragonKin

Comments on our other product lines: Dungeon Alphabet, Monster Alphabet, Cthulhu Alphabet, How to Write Adventure Modules That Don't Suck, and more...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Derek

Post by Derek »

I got the review up at Enworld and will get the one for PG soon. The only thing is that Crothian also got the title wrong...
Napftor
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Napftor »

So is anyone using this book in their game yet? In my home game, my brother is using a dragold PC and seems to be having a lot of fun with it. The Suppress Item feat even saved his scaly butt once.
Bret Boyd
Freelance Writer
------------------------
Tricky Owlbear Publishing
Freelancer's Rest (my blog)
Derek

Post by Derek »

I was just rereading it during the commercials of Lost and noticed that several of the feats in the chart are missing:

Arcane reservoir, focus energy, destabilize magic, decipher pattern, synonymous energies and energy void.

I usually don't read the feats in books, but I do like those in chains (which are the ones missing). When might we see the errata?
Napftor
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Napftor »

Joseph has those and I believe he'll be posting them soon.
Bret Boyd
Freelance Writer
------------------------
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Yes, those will be going up next week.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Derek

Post by Derek »

Cool. I do plan on using much more than the egg sculpting rules in the (hopefully near) future.
Napftor
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Napftor »

Derek wrote:Cool. I do plan on using much more than the egg sculpting rules in the (hopefully near) future.
That's what I like to hear. :) If you have any questions or comments, Derek, feel free to email me: dmbretb@comcast.net
Bret Boyd
Freelance Writer
------------------------
Derek

Post by Derek »

Thank you for the errata file!

Return to “System Neutral Products and More”