Goodman Games
http://www.goodman-games.com/forums/

Underdark Adventure Guide
http://www.goodman-games.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2542
Page 1 of 1

Author:  CharlieRock [ Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:03 am ]
Post subject:  Underdark Adventure Guide

I got my eye on a copy of the Underdark Adventure Guide. Is it 3.0 or 3.5? :?:

Author:  Argamae [ Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

I own it and it's 3.5 (published 2003).
By the way - it's well worth the money! :)

Author:  CharlieRock [ Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:33 am ]
Post subject: 

Domo Arigato :D

Author:  CharlieRock [ Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:37 am ]
Post subject: 

Anyone else noticed this? On the margins' art we have good guys on the left hand side, and bad guys on the right. One of the bad guys is a wizard looking dude. But his true form is revealed on one of the pages. He is not all he would seem to be.

Author:  goodmangames [ Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

Very observant, Charlie! I think that's the first time anyone here has noticed that. It's on page 73 for those of you who missed it.

I love William McAusland's borders -- he also did a great border like this for the Aerial Adventure Guide.

Author:  CharlieRock [ Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:38 am ]
Post subject: 

goodmangames wrote:
I love William McAusland's borders -- he also did a great border like this for the Aerial Adventure Guide.

I havn't found a hidden picture in that one yet. But, we actually use Aerial more then Underdark at this point so, maybe ... :lol:

Author:  joela [ Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Underdark Adventure Guide

CharlieRock wrote:
I got my eye on a copy of the Underdark Adventure Guide. Is it 3.0 or 3.5? :?:


3.5. Just got it on sale. Lots of goodies.

Author:  CharlieRock [ Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Underdark Adventure Guide

joela wrote:
CharlieRock wrote:
I got my eye on a copy of the Underdark Adventure Guide. Is it 3.0 or 3.5? :?:


3.5. Just got it on sale. Lots of goodies.

Thanks. I got it just a bit ago. I would've gotten it in either variety. Just wanted to be prepared. Books with 2003 you can't really tell until you get them.

Author:  DCCfan [ Sun May 25, 2008 10:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Underdark Adventure Guide

I picked this book up at GENCON last year for $3. I use it frequently and never noticed the wizard on page 73. Very cool. Do any of your other products have hidden easter eggs?

Author:  goodmangames [ Sun May 25, 2008 5:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Underdark Adventure Guide

DCCfan wrote:
I picked this book up at GENCON last year for $3. I use it frequently and never noticed the wizard on page 73. Very cool. Do any of your other products have hidden easter eggs?


A couple others do, yes... some of the DCC's do...

Author:  Ogrepuppy [ Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Underdark Adventure Guide

I resurrected this book from the storage area in my basement...

See, this was Mearls before he became a censored censored censored and censored censored censored censored 4th edition.

I mean, a radiomancer?!? Pure brilliant, twisted, horrific gold!

I always love this book every time I pick it up....hmm, I think I need to pick it up more often!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/