Whats next?

Comments on our other product lines: Dungeon Alphabet, Monster Alphabet, Cthulhu Alphabet, How to Write Adventure Modules That Don't Suck, and more...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Whats next?

Post by Eryx »

Things seem rather quiet on the Broncosaurus front. Anyc chance someone could drop a few hints on whats in the pipeline?

8)
---

Staunch anti-4E. Nuff said.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

The Broncosaurus Rex comic book is the next project in the pipeline, though it's been going slower than I expected. For now, I don't have any more details than what's already been posted here on these forums... but as soon as I have more, I will post it!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
joewolz
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by joewolz »

So, any news yet on the Comic Book? How about any new books for the roleplaying game?

Are you looking for writers to pay cheap for it?

I really don't want to see this game just die off into obscurity what with y'all actually making money now...
Co-Host of 2 GMs, 1 Mic.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

joewolz wrote:So, any news yet on the Comic Book? How about any new books for the roleplaying game?
No more news yet. Other projects have gotten in the way lately. I have to work through a backlog of manuscripts, then hopefully I'll have some news after that. :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
joewolz
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by joewolz »

Sorry to be a bother...

Is broncosaurus rex no longer being supported? It is one of the only d20 games I ever liked, and the only I've ever played (besides Spycraft).

I have the utmost confidence that your other products do very well, hence the removal of Broncosaurus Rex from the top of the priority pile.

Will anyhting else ever come out for the game? Also, I look forward to the comic book and DragonMech.
Co-Host of 2 GMs, 1 Mic.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

joewolz wrote:Is broncosaurus rex no longer being supported? It is one of the only d20 games I ever liked, and the only I've ever played (besides Spycraft).

I have the utmost confidence that your other products do very well, hence the removal of Broncosaurus Rex from the top of the priority pile.

Will anyhting else ever come out for the game? Also, I look forward to the comic book and DragonMech.
Well, I'll have to give a wishy-washy answer to this one. Broncosaurus Rex is still being supported because I happen to like it, and as the author/publisher have some sway over what happens to it. :) But the priority right now is the comic, rather than the game. Speaking of which, Dan Morton is doing an amazing job... amazing art, and amazingly slow! He's a painstaking perfectionist, so I'm not even going to quote a release date. So I'll answer your question by referencing the great Xenozoic Tales and its semi-annual (if that) release pattern: It's out there, we're working on it, but at this stage it will simply happen as it happens!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “System Neutral Products and More”