Treasure Planet

Comments on our other product lines: Dungeon Alphabet, Monster Alphabet, Cthulhu Alphabet, How to Write Adventure Modules That Don't Suck, and more...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Treasure Planet

Post by goodmangames »

I heard Treasure Planet was great inspiration for an aerial campaign. I'm gonna try to catch it this week... I'll let you know what I think...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Mr. Author
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Mr. Author »

Actually, it hearkens me back to the goo old days of AD&D SpellJammer........which had ships in space, oddly enough. Big galleons and bizarre designs.

It was redone as "Shaodw of the Spider Moon" in a Dungeon magazine, but I don't have it with me right now.
(insert witty phrase)
RSKennan
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by RSKennan »

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mr. Author[/i]
Actually, it hearkens me back to the goo old days of AD&D SpellJammer........which had ships in space, oddly enough. Big galleons and bizarre designs.

It was redone as "Shaodw of the Spider Moon" in a Dungeon magazine, but I don't have it with me right now. [/quote]

I thought the same thing when I saw the trailers.
Proud Graduate of Parallel University.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Seems like this idea is getting around -- I just opened up the latest copy of Dragon and there's an ad on page 9 with the blurb, "High-Spirited Aerial Adventures Await You!" It's for a Gamecube game called Skies of Arcadia Legends.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Mr. Author
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Mr. Author »

Ah,yes. Skies of Arcadia is an old Dreamcast game that's being ported over to the gamecube. It was the highest selling game for that system.
(insert witty phrase)
RSKennan
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by RSKennan »

[quote][i]Originally posted by goodmangames[/i]
Seems like this idea is getting around -- I just opened up the latest copy of Dragon and there's an ad on page 9 with the blurb, "High-Spirited Aerial Adventures Await You!" It's for a Gamecube game called Skies of Arcadia Legends. [/quote]

Renewed awareness of the possibilities of Skybound gaming can only help sales of the Arial Adventure guides. Lets spread the word. I personally felt that Spelljammer had potential, but that it was squandered.
Proud Graduate of Parallel University.

Return to “System Neutral Products and More”