Happy Halloween!

You know... whatever.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Happy Halloween!

Post by Jengenritz »

Just some well-wishes for the folks on the board, hope you get to do something at least slightly fun and/or horrifying on this most wonderfuLL* of holidays.

In honor of this day, I ask the group...

"What is your favorite horror movie?"

My answer? John Carpenter's The Thing, hands down.

Although the last movie where I could not deal with what was happening on the screen was the French film Inside.

* anyone get the double-l reference?
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by DCCfan »

ALIEN I guess this is probably Sci-Fi, but It scared the crap out of me when I was younger. Even the commercials with the creepy sound that split your skull made my skin crawl. I can remember running to the TV the first time I heard it and seeing the rapid fire images. Then the greatest tag line of all time: In space no one can hear you scream. I had nightmares for years about that monster.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10

Return to “Everything Else”