Instant Dungeon - Fantasy Dungeon Terrain [Kickstarter]

You know... whatever.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

DungeonTiles
Gongfarmer

Instant Dungeon - Fantasy Dungeon Terrain [Kickstarter]

Post by DungeonTiles »

Hi there, everybody.
I think this could be of interest for some of you, guys. It is a new fantasy dungeoncrawl kickstarter that will be launched on june 14th: fully modular walls and dungeon scenery models, they fit perfectly with 28 mm miniatures.

The main feature of this terrain is the neodymium magnets mounted in the base, so they attach to a metal sheet with tiles imprinted in it; it can be mounted/unmounted in just a few seconds and can be modified during the play at DM's desire. Quick and easy, perfect for your dungeon delving nights.
No advanced knowledge about miniatures is needed at all and it fits all RPGs systems.
They already had a succesfully funded crowdfunding (on Verkami) and now they are launching a second campaingn on Kickstarter with new sets (like an steampunk version and a forest one) and a new, fully re-sculpted version of their first set (for medieval fantasy).
They use the inch as their basic metric unit, so it is fully functional with Dwarven Forge and Hirst Arts dungeons.In fact, they are fully functional with almost all scenery pieces and board games out there in the market.Hope you like!
You could find more info on the "Vorpalia Instant Dungeon" profile on Facebook.
Thank you so much for your time and your attention.
Best regards.
DungeonTiles
Gongfarmer

Re: Instant Dungeon - Fantasy Dungeon Terrain [Kickstarter]

Post by DungeonTiles »

Instant Dungeon is now on air!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vo ... n-tactical
I've already have mine. :D
Hope you like it

Return to “Everything Else”