[Miniature Kickstarter] Tome of Horrors Complete II

You know... whatever.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Trodax
Gongfarmer

[Miniature Kickstarter] Tome of Horrors Complete II

Post by Trodax »

Hi folks! Just wanted to let you know that Center Stage Miniatures is running a Kickstarter to fund the production of a bunch of monsters from the Tome of Horrors; a lot of fun, old school beasts to be had here. It ends in four days, so come check it out!

Trodax
Gongfarmer

Re: [Miniature Kickstarter] Tome of Horrors Complete II

Post by Trodax »

With only 70 hours to go, some new greens have arrived! I actually like all of these, the Sea Serpent looks great, the Boneneedle is fun, and the Crabman is oh so very old school.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ce ... sts/759389

A summary of news for this campaign:

* Stretch goals have been added all the way up to $56,5K where Gargax the Mighty, a limited edition resin dragon, awaits. It'll be sculpted by Drew Williams, who in my opinion did good work on the drakes from ToHI as well as their last big limited edition beast (Tsathogga), so I think it has potential. Really not sure we're going to get that far, though, time is running up.

* A KS exclusive has been added, which will unlock at $34,2 (we're nearly there) and be included for free in the $100 and $200 pledge levels, and as a $10 add-on for the lower levels. It's... the Giant Hamster. :lol:

* The $25 and $50 pledge levels are being reworked so that they now will be able to access all the add-ons (that were previously available only at the $100 level). That, combined with the fact that those levels are also allowed to swap the models they get just like $100 pledge, makes them pretty good if you're just looking for a few specific figures. It should also be noted that Matt has said that choices will not need to be finalized until ALL the greens are completed. So a low level pledge is actually quite flexible, you'll be able to pick and choose your favorites when everything is done.

Come check it out people!

Return to “Everything Else”