The Fantasy RPG Class Test

You know... whatever.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

hoost
Gongfarmer

The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Post by hoost »

Hey there!
I wanted to share a adventure type test that determines your fantasy rpg class!
The Fantasy RPG Class Test http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/th ... class-test
I'm trying to gather some data on the test, so if you guys could help me out by posting your results and/or some feedback, I would really appreciate it :)

There are 100 different rpg classes in the test! Here is a sample result:

The Assassin Mage

16% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 62% Intelligence, 10% Spirit, 5% Vitality and 48% Agility!

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over wind far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the wind more skillfully and effortlessly. Leaping through the air and flying short distances is no problem for the Assassin Mage, and by using the wind to augment their speed and agility they can easily outmaneuver any foe. On top of that, they can use their magic detect the presence of any nearby foe, and by condensing the wind around their blade they can easily slash through any and all armor and barriers. Although Assassin Mages normally use their wind magic discretely, they would not be opposed to creating tornadoes, hurricanes, and prisons of impenetrable wind if the situation called for it.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Return to “Everything Else”