Free Coat of Arms Visual Designer Ready for Open Testing

You know... whatever.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

SowelBlack
Gongfarmer

Free Coat of Arms Visual Designer Ready for Open Testing

Post by SowelBlack »

[I saw where a member here posted about this project of mine in another forum, so I wanted to post the fuller background.]

If you've ever wanted to quickly design a coat of arms for your favorite knight or noble character the free Coat of Arms Visual Designer will allow you to create a coat of arms in minutes. You could even create them for all the key nobles, governments or other organizations in your game setting!

The free, web-based Coat of Arms Visual Designer has been updated nearly every week with new features and more options for the past couple of months. Only a few things need to be added to consider it "beta" quality.

The software (which runs in your web browser) has many different uses, some for heraldry experts and some for people with a casual interest.

For a game setting, you may want to create a coat of arms for the key nobles in the game or maybe for each government and other key organizations. Players of knights or other noble characters may want to create that character’s arms. Outside of gaming, you may want to create a personal coat of arms as an avatar for message boards or you may want to recreate an ancestor’s coat of arms.

The Coat of Arms Visual Designer is available at this link:Coat of Arms Visual Designer and the website includes a mini-wiki about heraldry.

Return to “Everything Else”