Announcing the Colonial Gothic Primer

You know... whatever.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

riorio
Ill-Fated Peasant

Announcing the Colonial Gothic Primer

Post by riorio »

Most know that I am Goodman Games, Operations Manager. I also have started up my own small press game company. I thought I would share the following with you all.

Announcing Colonial Gothic Primer

April 9, 2007 (Chicago, Illinois)Rogue Games is pleased to announce the PDF release of the Colonial Gothic Primer.

Weighing in at 80-pages, this PDF is an introduction to the forthcoming historical supernatural roleplaying game-- Colonial Gothic.

Colonial Gothic Primer provides a streamlined version of the full rules, six sample Heroes, and an adventure designed for the Primer rules and sample Heroes. Set during the dawn of the American Revolution, Colonial Gothic is a historical supernatural roleplaying game.

The Colonial Gothic Primer, sells for $5, and is available for immediate purchase from Key 20 eMedia.

The full version of Colonial Gothic is scheduled to be released in August, 2007.

For more information on Colonial Gothic, visit the Rogue Games website www.rogue-games.net.

About Rogue Games

Based out of Chicago, Illinois and with an office in Toronto, Canada, Rogue Gamesis dedicated to creating games that make you think, laugh, and more importantly make you want to play. The Rogues live by one simple motto: Games so good they sneak up on you.™

Contact the Rogues at info@rogue-games.net for more information.
--

Richard Iorio
Operations Manager
Goodman Games

Return to “Everything Else”