4ed GSL

Talk about rules, campaigns, worlds, products, other companies, D&D in general, and anything else d20 or D&D related.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

4ed GSL

Post by CharlieRock »

Since WotC can't seem to get this sucker done up yet, I've decided to help them out. It's the least I could do since third party game designers paid over $5,000 to get first look at the game while everyone else just had to buy a ticket and saw it just as fast at DDXp.
Fourth Edition GSL
I (undersigned) do hereby submit to the following conditions with regards to publishing Dungeons and Dragons material.
1)My stuff will not out-cool WotC stuff so they don't feel like my dicebags are bigger.
2)I won't tell WotC that my dicebags are bigger.
3)They can kick my tired butt off the 4th ed. bandwagon anytime they feel like it for no other reason then my dicebags are bigger.
4)I will withdraw all material from gameshops and internet retailors everywhere if WotC says I have to.

There. Now pay me $1,000, WotC.
And send a six-pack up to my new corner office and fire these weasels on the legal staff.
Roll for initiative!!!
Warduke
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Warduke »

here here! rock has solved it again!
Member of Fathead's Favorite Posters Team
Jonathan_Shade
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: 4ed GSL

Post by Jonathan_Shade »

CharlieRock wrote:Since WotC can't seem to get this sucker done up yet, I've decided to help them out. It's the least I could do since third party game designers paid over $5,000 to get first look at the game while everyone else just had to buy a ticket and saw it just as fast at DDXp.
Fourth Edition GSL
I (undersigned) do hereby submit to the following conditions with regards to publishing Dungeons and Dragons material.
1)My stuff will not out-cool WotC stuff so they don't feel like my dicebags are bigger.
2)I won't tell WotC that my dicebags are bigger.
3)They can kick my tired butt off the 4th ed. bandwagon anytime they feel like it for no other reason then my dicebags are bigger.
4)I will withdraw all material from gameshops and internet retailors everywhere if WotC says I have to.

There. Now pay me $1,000, WotC.
And send a six-pack up to my new corner office and fire these weasels on the legal staff.
It is really interesting how close you actually got to the posted GSL.

Return to “d20/D&D Conversation”