New Module cover (Ruins of Ramat)

Share links and comments about your favorite A-R-T and the cool folks who make it. Help other A-R-T fans find cool new A-R-T-ists out there on the net!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

ATOM
Wild-Eyed Zealot

New Module cover (Ruins of Ramat)

Post by ATOM »

Here is a little piece I completed yesterday for a "PDF" module project.
The strange creature I have dubbed the Octo-Demon.
I posted this on various other art forum's too, so forgive me if you keep seeing it everywhere. This old Art section needs a posting now and again.
ATOM's CLASSIC D&D Art.
ATOM's WEB Site

3-headed Blog
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Re: New Module cover (Ruins of Ramat)

Post by DCCfan »

I love this purple octo-demon and for the record I appreciate you posting things on the Goodman forum. I admit our art section is neglected. I think the entire history of art related posts can fit on one page. :lol:
What is it holding on the left?

I checked the history just for giggles and it goes back to Dec.2002 for a total of three pages.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
ATOM
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: New Module cover (Ruins of Ramat)

Post by ATOM »

Thanks DCC! The Art forum is unfortunately pretty neglected, as you said. It sort of surprised me when I first started posting that there was not lots of "works in progress"
and various other teaser pieces being posted. Considering all the artists that work on Goodman projects. (maybe the poor guys are too busy?) Nah! I would not blame the artists, its because Admin of the site needs someone to keep the Art section rolling.
It is a shame because apart from the Art Forum the site is really alive and swinging!

The Demon is holding on to a polished stone pedistal. (a room feature)
ATOM's CLASSIC D&D Art.
ATOM's WEB Site

3-headed Blog

Return to “All things A-R-T related”