My first game art in 22+ years

Share links and comments about your favorite A-R-T and the cool folks who make it. Help other A-R-T fans find cool new A-R-T-ists out there on the net!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

TreverT
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Don't have one, sadly

My first game art in 22+ years

Post by TreverT »

I couldn't find a token I liked for the phantoms of the Hobbs clan of Sour Spring Hollow (We play via Roll20), so I gave in and drew my own. I was going for a simple, bright, Scooby vibe that would show well when zoomed out from the Roll20 maps.

serendipitous
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: My first game art in 22+ years

Post by serendipitous »

TreverT wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:32 pm I couldn't find a token I liked for the phantoms of the Hobbs clan of Sour Spring Hollow (We play via Roll20), so I gave in and drew my own. I was going for a simple, bright, Scooby vibe that would show well when zoomed out from the Roll20 maps.

This is cool. May be your first game art in 22+ years, but I'm betting there's been some non-game art going on! And: could I use this in a game? I'd be happy to pay up to $5 -- not much, I know, but maybe a cuppa of whatever you drink in the mornings.
" ... the things I am going to say are true and I am a force for truth and goodness, dammit, and I will beat anyone unconscious if they say otherwise."
-- The Angry GM

Return to “All things A-R-T related”