Comic Book Heroes

Share links and comments about your favorite A-R-T and the cool folks who make it. Help other A-R-T fans find cool new A-R-T-ists out there on the net!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Comic Book Heroes

Post by xredjasonx »

Am I the only person who was ever a fan of Moon Knight ?
Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Re: Comic Book Heroes

Post by Jengenritz »

Not at all. I had a few pretty cool old Moon Knight comics. I remember one battle with "Morpheus" where the waking dream-dude made him look at a "No Smoking" sign and re-arranged the letters to "Moon Kings"...then these four or so Moon Kings "showed up" and beat the tar out of Moon Knight.

Or something like that...it was a long time ago.

Moon Knight was cool, but I liked the old Defenders better.
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

I liked Moon Knight back in the day, but I found the recent relaunch a bit disappointing after all the hype.

The Moon Roach from Cerebus was always my favorite Roach incarnation in the series.
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
Ken Hart
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Ken Hart »

Yeah, I liked the early Moon Knight from Marvel Spotlight and his initial run on the series. Just a cool concept -- mix of Zorro, Tony Stark, Jon Sable, and a dash of the supernatural -- and an even cooler costume. But I lost interest when they went too heavily into the "Fist of Khonshu" stuff and haven't really looked at the character since.
DCC, DragonMech, Etherscope editor
Writer: "Madness at the Mutilated Oak," DCC #48: The Adventure Continues;
DCC #52: Chronicle of the Fiend

"It really is the height of pessimism to have a hat lined with chain mail." --Mrs. Peel

Return to “All things A-R-T related”