tacojohn4547 is a standup guy!

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

tacojohn4547 is a standup guy!

Post by JediOre »

FYI.

Tacojohn4547, this is a public thank you.
tacojohn4547
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by tacojohn4547 »

Ah shucks.....

JediOre,

You're certainly welcome. I hope you enjoy the conversion notes. I also hope you enjoy the first edition version of Iron Crypt of the Heretics. It really rocks, IIDSSM (if I do say so myself).

Once you get your copy of the module, set it beside the 3.5 version of the Iron Crypt (assuming that you have one) and compare them. You'll notice that while the monster stat blocks are much shorter in the first edition version, there are actually more pages (read as more content) than in the 3.5 version. That is due to the additional rooms that were added back into the module for the special first edition version, and the tournament scoring worksheet. (I think I might have mentioned these additions in my email.) You'll also want to compare the maps on the inside cover side by side to note the additional rooms and the renumbering of the latter rooms.

tacojohn4547
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

Ditto, that. Taco is a 1e rockstar. :)

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

Taco is most cool!

His brother "Enchilada" is also a nifty guy.

Rock on Taco, rock on. Thanks for the 1E module. Hope you do more conversion modules!

Ben
"They Might Be Dwarves" - World Champions Xcrawl 2007. So BAD...but yet so good.

Return to “Goodman Games General”